A strong planning process is the best way to help create a financially secure plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your present and future needs, in a tax efficient manner. It is our goal to assist you to build a financial structure that will provide growth and wealth for you and your family.
Our established process to do this is based on goal achievement, accountability, and the whole person concept. A plan must help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and, for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to be the maximum it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We have keen interest in people’s lives and it is our mission to help and examine everything in a client’s financial world including important milestones in life.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define goals that help ensure you choose financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Monitor your plan to help ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Security Planning?
Financial security planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
As a Financial Security Advisor, we will work with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products that are flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
The first step to achieving financial security is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement and/or help minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones and/or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits